TP-Link’s JetStream L2/L2+ managed switches provide high performance, powerful L2 and L2+ features like static routing, enterprise-level QoS, advanced security strategies and a bundle of ISP features. The IP-MAC-Port Binding (IMPB) and Access Control List (ACL) functions protect against broadcast storm, ARP and Denial-of-
Service (DoS) attacks, etc. Quality of Service (QoS, L2 to L4) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. The OAM and DDM functions help facilitate network management. Moreover, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, along with CLI, SNMP and Dual Image mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime. TP-Link JetStream L2/L2+ managed Switches provide a reliable, secure solution for enterprise, campus and ISP networks.
- 384 W PoE Budget: 48× 802.3at/af-compliant PoE+ ports with a total power supply of 384 W*.
- Full Gigabit Ports: 48× gigabit RJ45 ports and 4× gigabit SFP Slots provide high-speed connections.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)**, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Static Routing: Helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
- Robust Security Strategies: IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, Radius Authentication, and more.
- Optimize Voice and Video Applications: L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping.
- Standalone Management: Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON, and Dual Image bring powerful management capabilities.
- W x D x H: 440 x 330 x 44 mm (17.3 x 13 x 1.7 in)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer TP-LINK Product Type Switch Box Quantity No