The TL-SG3424P provides 24 10/100/1000Mbps ports that supports 802.3at/af-compliant PoE , with a total PoE power supply up to 320W, powerful and flexible enough for users to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras. The switch also comes equipped with 4 combo SFP slots, expanding your network flexibly. In addition, it provides high performance, enterprise-level QoS, advanced security strategies and rich layer 2 management features. With all these advanced features, the JetStream Gigabit L2 Managed PoE Switch is an ideal choice for small and medium business networking.
TL-SG3424P has robust security and management features. The IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding and Access Control List (ACL) functions protect against broadcast storm, ARP and Denial-of-Service (DoS) attacks, etc. Quality of Service (QoS, L2 to L4) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. Anymore, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, along with CLI, SNMP and RMON, mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime. For workgroup and departments requiring cost-sensitive Layer 2 Switch and gigabit capability, TP-LINK JetStream Gigabit L2 Managed PoE SwitchTL-SG3424P provides you the ideal access-edge solution.
- Supports 24 ports of 802.3at/af-compliant Power over Ethernet
- 384W total PoE budget
- IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X Authentication and Radius provide you robust security strategies
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video application
- WEB/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON bring abundant management features
- W x D x H: 440 x 330 x 44 mm (17.3 x 13 x 1.7 in)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer TP-LINK Product Type Switch Box Quantity No
- Related Products