9-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop PoE Switch with 8-Port PoE+
- 9× 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports
- 8× PoE+ ports transfer data and power on individual cables
- Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PDs
- Supports PoE Power up to 30 W for each PoE port
- Supports PoE Power up to 65 W for 8 PoE ports*
- Up to 250 m data and power transmitting range under Extend Mode**
- Priority Mode ensures high priority of ports 1–2 to guarantee the quality of sensitive application
- Isolation Mode allows one-click client traffic separation for higher security and performance
- Plug and play with no configuration required
- W x D x H: 171 x 98 x 27 mm (6.7 x 3.9 x 1.1 in)
Professional 9-Port Unmanaged Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports
Plug and Play, with PoE Transmission for Surveillance up to 250 m
Professional 9-Port Switch with 8-Port PoE+ (65 W Budget) for Numerous Applications
Compliance with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard supports up to 30 W on each PoE port. The total 65 W PoE power budget* for the 8× PoE+ ports opens up a wide range of applications, such as surveillance for offices, dormitories, and small businesses. It is fully compatible with IP cameras, access points, IP phones, computers, printers, and more.
Plug and Play, No Configuration Required
Ideal for IP Surveillance - Up to 250 m Transmissions
With extend mode, the PoE transmission distance reaches up to 250 m**—perfect for IP Camera deployment in large areas.
**The speed of the ports in extend mode will downgrade to 10 Mbps. The actual transmission distance may vary due to power consumption of PoE-powered devices or the cable quality and type
Ideal for IP Surveillance - Higher Performance and Security
Priority Mode and Isolation Mode make surveillance smoother and safer.
Intelligent Power Management
When total power consumption exceeds 65 W, the intelligent power management will cut the lower priority port power. This ensures the high priority port’s power supply and protects the device from power overload. It also automatically detects and provides the required power for your PoE devices while protecting your PoE and non-PoE equipment from being damaged.
Durable Metal Casing
The interior components of TL-SF1009P are protected by high-quality metal casing to ensure a long product life. Having passed an array of stringent reliability tests, TL-SF1009P delivers switching performance you can depend on.
|Type of Product||Switch|
Please sign in with your email address or Create an Account.