- Ultra-fast Powerline Speed – HomePlug AV2 standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rate of up to 1000Mbps, ideal for Ultra HD streaming and online gaming
- Gigabit Ethernet for Reliable Connections– One Gigabit Ethernet port provides reliable high-speed wired connections for game consoles, smart TVs, STB and more.
- 300-meter Range – Up to 300-meter range over the household power circuit.
- Power Saving§ – Automatically switches to Power-Saving mode when not in use, reducing its energy consumption by up to 85%.
- Plug and Play – Allows setup of your powerline network in minutes, so you can enjoy fast, seamless wired and wireless connections right away
- No New Wires – No new wires, use existing electrical wiring to expand your home network
- TP-Link tpPLC – Allows you to easily manage your network using the intuitive tpPLC App or the tpPLC Utility
- Pair Button – Press the “Pair” button on each adapter to create a more secure network
With advanced HomePlug AV2 technology, TL-PA717 KIT provides high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1,000 Mbps—ideal for bandwidth-intensive applications such as multiple HD/3D/4K video streams, cloud gaming, and large file transfers.
TL-PA717 KIT extends the home network to every room regardless of thick walls and floors. No drilling or wire installation required.
Gigabit Port for Maximum Connectivity
With one Gigabit Ethernet port, TL-PA717 KIT allows you to connect a bandwidth-intensive device to the internet at high speeds, ensuring smooth Ultra 4K video streaming. This makes TL-PA717 KIT the perfect home entertainment companion.
Plug and Play,
No Configuration Required
Connect a powerline adapter to the router, then plug another powerline adapter into a wall socket in another room. Finally, connect it to your internet-enabled device via Ethernet—and you’re done!