Only works with Penton IP Speakers
The TERRA-IEX is an IP, POE audio encoder/decoder that is a cost effective solution for a wide range of applications. It comes with 2 balanced mic/line inputs, 2 balanced line outputs offering full duplex communication, 1 relay output and 3 control input contacts. This makes the TERRA-IEX an ideal IP solution for any applications that require a simple device to input & output analogue audio from a network with I/O and RS232 control.
The TERRA-IEX can be further enhanced by adding an IR transmitter or receiver, S/PDIF audio interface which can carry two channels of uncompressed PCM audio and a USB flash interface for playback and backup of pre-recorded playlists and announcements.
The TERRA-IEX is a perfect solution for bi-directional audio and full duplex communication operating as an audio source for an IP network. Volume and channel selection can be controlled using the remote RAC source selector. The TERRA-IEX is easily configured via its own web interface providing full control over features such as priority and event management, scheduler & output levels
- 2 Mic/line balanced inputs
- 2 balanced line outputs (1 stereo or 2 mono)
- 1 stereo line output (3.5 mm mini-jack) for headphone
- 1 optional S/PDIF digital transceiver
- Audio inputs/outputs: maximum level +5 dB, bandwidth 20 Hz ˜ 20 kHz
- PoE or 24 VDC power supply (if PoE is not available)
- Support G.711, G.722, G.726, G.727, G.729, MP3 audio codec and AAC+ decoding
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Penton Product Type No Box Quantity No
- Related Products