Terms and Conditions
- 1. This free service applies to the initial setup of DVR only. Any future changes to the system will be charged at £30 +VAT per each additional setup.
- 2. The service is available Mon-Fri between 8:30am & 4:30pm. We advise prior to visiting site that you first confirm we will have a member of staff available to carry out the remote setup.
- 3. Please note this service is open to the installer only, we will under no circumstances deal with the end user.
- 4. If the site in question has an IT service available to them it would be their responsibility to arrange remote access
BEFORE ringing up for a remote service you must have the following information:
- 1. The team viewer ID number obtained from the appropriate link below. Simply click on the appropriate blue or grey link below and select “save” once the file is downloaded navigate to the save location (often the downloads folder on a PC) and run the software, once connected it will display your ID number
- 2. The admin password for the onsite router. Please be aware that this is not the WIFI password or key. Each router will have its own admin password and it will be your responsibility to discover this before calling for technical help. If you are unsure of the password or are unable to obtain the password then please call the sites internet service provider and ask them to assist.
By clicking one of the following links you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
Please sign in with your email address or Create an Account.