- Features 8 PoE+ ports, with total PoE power budget of 58W* and useful PoE power management features
- Gigabit Ethernet connections on all ports provide full speed of data transferring
- Integrated security strategy including 802.1Q VLAN, ACL, Port Security and Storm control help protect LAN area investment
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video applications
- WEB/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON bring abundant management features
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves up to 50% of power consumption
- W x D x H: 209 x 126 x 26mm (8.2 x 4.9 x 1.0in.)
What This Product Does
IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant Power over Ethernet
The TL-SG2210P supports 8 ports of IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant PoE and has a total power supply of 58W* to power any 802.3af/at compliant power device. It’s an efficient and cost-effective choice to work with wireless access points, surveillance cameras, IP phones, and other PoE-powered devices while getting rid of cables or power lines running around. Compact and flexible, the TL-SG2210P is ideal to flexibly use PoE to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras for projects or small business networks.
Advanced QoS Features
To integrate voice, data and video service on one network, the switch applies rich QoS policies. The administrator can designate the priority of the traffic based on a variety of means including Port Priority, 802.1P Priority, and DSCP Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter-free. In conjunction with the Voice VLAN the switch supports, the voice applications will operate with much smoother performance.
Abundant Layer 2 Features
For more application of layer 2 switches, TL-SG2210P supports a complete lineup of layer 2 features, including 802.1Q tag VLAN, Port Isolation, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol and 802.3x Flow Control function. Any more, the switches provide advanced features for network maintenance such as Loop Back Detection, Cable Diagnostics, and IGMP Snooping. IGMP Snooping ensures the switch intelligently forward the multicast stream only to the appropriate subscribers while IGMP throttling & filtering restricts each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access.
Enterprise Level Management Features
TL-SG2210P is easy to use and manage. It supports various user-friendly standard management features, such as intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface(GUI) or industry-standard Command Line Interface(CLI). SNMP (v1/2/3) and RMON support enable the switch to be polled for valuable status information and send traps on abnormal events.
*PoE budget calculations are based on laboratory testing. Actual PoE power budget is not guaranteed and will vary as a result of client limitations and environmental factors.
|Type of Product||Smart Switch|