- 8 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports
- Equipped with 8 PoE+ ports to power 8 PoE devices at the same time
- Works with IEEE 802.3af or 802.3at compliant up to 30W per port device
- Innovative energy-efficient technology reduces power consumption
- Rack mountable with included rack mount bracket
- Total PoE power budget up to 126W
- Plug and play design, no configuration required
- W x D x H: 294 x 180 x 44 mm (11.6 x 7.1 x 1.7 in)
What This Product Does
How This Product Works
All 8 ports of TL-SG1008MP support Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af/at, PoE+) standard which can automatically detect and supply power to any IEEE 802.3af/at compliant device(s). The electrical power is transmitted along with data in a single cable, allowing you to expand your network where there is no electrical outlet, and feed the devices such as wireless APs, cameras, and phones.
Prioritized Power Supply
Priority (port 1 > port 2 > port 3 > port 4 > port 5 > port 6 > port 7 > port 8): This function helps protect the system if the power becomes overloaded. For example, if port 1, 2, 4, 5 and 7 are using 30W (maximum power per port is 30W, the system power is 126W in total), and there is an additional device inserted into Port 3 at 25W, the system will cut off the power on Port 7 to protect the switch being overload. This means Port 1, 2, 4 and 5 will use 30W, and Port 3 will use 25W, while no power will be supplied on Port 7 as it has the lowest priority among the ports in use.
Easy To Use
TL-SG1008MP is easy to install and use. It requires no configuration or installation. With its Desktop/Rack mountable design, outstanding performance and quality, the TP-Link TL-SG1008MP 8-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rack mountable Switch with 8-Port PoE+ is a great choice for expanding your home or office network.
|Type of Product||Unmanaged Switch|