6 W Miniature Ceiling Loudpeaker
The RCS6COAX-IP is a POE network ceiling speaker. It has an integrated TERRACOM IP module with 2 x 20w amplifier, three control inputs and one output contact for triggering events. Integrated DSP tools for audio enhancement and memory storage are just two other features of the RCS6COAX-IP.
Made from a pressed steel epoxy coated chassis incorporating a twin cone driver which offers a wider frequency response than a standard single cone, this gives the RCS range a superior performance. Our standard finish is White, RAL9016, however alternative finishes are available upon request.
Designed to make installation quick and easy, suitable for use in applications where background music and speech are the primary requirement such as shops, schools, restaurants, hotels, public houses, and offices.
- Use for high quality background music and speech
- Rated power: 10W
- Driver impedance: 8Ω
- Material: Steel
- Mounting: Torsion Springs
- Supports PoE+ and PoE power
- Standard RJ45 interface, PCB control and Class-D amp board (2 X 20w)
- Cost effective and simple installation with single cable deployment
- Easily configured, controlled, managed, and monitored via web browser
- Full DSP includes Ducker, AGC, PEQ, Hi/Low Pass, Compressor, Limiter, etc.
- IP based for music streaming, routing, paging and control over LAN/WAN
- VoIP call via SIP protocol
- Supports audio codecs G.711u, G.711a, G.722, PCM16K and MP3
- 3 control inputs, 1 contact output
- Internal storage (200mb) plus microSD card of up to 512GB available for message or music storage
|Type of Product||Speaker|