IP speaker module
These adaptable two channel (2 x 20w) IP speaker modules can convert a standard low impedance speaker, whether it is ceiling, cabinet, projector or horn, and make it IP addressable and powered via Ethernet (PoE).
The IPSM-2C20 and IPBX-2C20 will also allow additional standard low impedance speakers to be connected to a single module, thus splitting the IP functionality cost across multiple speakers as opposed to one, providing that each speaker doesn't need to be individually addressable.
Integrated DSP tools for audio enhancement and memory storage are just two other features of the IPSM-2C20 and IPBX-2C20.
The IPSM-2C20 is the same as the IPBX-2C20, except it comes without the protective casing.
- Support PoE+ and PoE power
- Standard RJ45 interface, PCB control and Class-D amp board (2 x 20w)
- Cost effective and simple installation with single cable deployment
- Easily configured, controlled, managed, and monitored via web browser
- Full DSP includes Ducker, AGC, PEQ, Hi/Low Pass, Compressor, Limiter, etc.
- IP based for music streaming, routing, paging and control over LAN/WAN
- VoIP call via SIP protocol
- Supports audio codecs G.711u, G.711a, G.722, PCM16K and MP3
- 3 control inputs, 1 contact output
- Internal storage (200mb) plus microSD card of up to 512GB available for message or music storage.
|Type of Product||Decoder|