6V PSU for Hub2 & Hub 2 Plus
Power supply unit for connecting Hub 2 / Hub 2 Plus control panels to a low-voltage power source.
- Compatibility - HHub 2 and Hub 2 Plus
- Input voltage - 4.2-16 V
- Output voltage - 4.8 V ± 5%
- Switch-on voltage - 4.2 V ± 2.5%
- Switch-off voltage - 3-3.4 V (depending on the load)
- Input current - 2.2 A at 4.2 V; 0.5 A at 16 V
- Output current - 1.5 A
- Connection - Socket: 6,5 Ñ… 2 mm
Plug: 5.5 x 2.1 mm
- Dimensions - 98 x 70 x 17 mm
- Weight - 26 g
- Complete set - 1. 6V PSU for Hub 2/Hub 2 Plus
2. Terminal adapter
3. Quick guide
Protecting facilities lacking electricity
With an alternative 6 V power supply unit, your hub can operate from an external battery for years — without being connected to the facility's power grid — and is ready to protect buildings in critical condition, construction sites, or abandoned properties from burglars, vandals, and unauthorized occupation.
The power supply unit is only compatible with Hub 2 and Hub 2 Plus control panels. It has a standard power jack plug to connect the power cable and is supplied with a terminal adapter.
6V PSU is installed into the device body, replacing the pre-installed 110/230 V power supply unit.
|Type of Product||PSU|
Please sign in with your email address or Create an Account.