Requires the DS-K1F820-F to register fingerprints
Registering fingerprints must be done locally at your setup PC/laptop using the DS-K1F820-F USB reader, it is not possible to register fingerprints directly from the DS-K1202-MF.
Designed with a 32 bit high-speed processor, contains the potical fingerpint recognition module. It communicates with access controller via the RS-485 protocol and a built in tamper proof module that helps to protect the card reader from malicious damage. The protective level is IP65 which is suited for outdoor installation.
- A group of messy code encrypted data for the security of fingerprint storage
- Supports RS485 communication with 19200bps-N-8-1 transmission rate. There are CRC test for the protocol.
- Supports Mifare card reading
- Card induction distance is 30mm to 100mm
- Supports multiple authentication modes (card, fingerprint, and card + fingerprint)
- Optical CMOS fingerprint module. The characters of fingerprint can be export to the card reader
- Max. 5000 fingerprints storage
- Adopts the optical fingerprint module, supporting 1:N mode (fingerprint, card + fingerprint) and 1:1 mode (card + fingerprint)
- Fingerprint comparison time: 1:1≤1s, 1:1000≤1s; FRR≤0.01%, FAR≤0.001%
- Communication circuit is designed with optical coupling isolation and noise suppression function
- Build-in buzzer for status indication
- Accurate data and time display provided by built-in electronic clock and watchdog program to ensure the basic function of the terminal
- Tamper-proof function
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Hikvision Product Type No
- Related Products