How Does Hik-ProConnect Work?
Hikvision’s convergent, cloud-based security solution helps manage services for end users and expand installers’ business through subscription offers.
Hik-ProConnect - Installer
- To help install, monitor, configure and maintain end users’ different devices.
- To invite end users and apply for permissions.
- To help manage sites and employees, etc.
HikConnect - End user
To accept/reject invitations, give/revoke permissions, receive alarms, etc.
Advantages of Hik-ProConnect:
Proactive Centralised Device Health Monitoring
- With a clear dashboard, the health status of all devices is shown in order.
- Instant notifications are sent to the installer’s portal, app, or email as configured, promptingthem to identify the abnormal devices. The installer can then solve problems online quickly and easily via remote configuration, saving time and winning customer trust.
Flexible Linkage Across Devices
Flexible linkage rules across Hikvision devices can be easily customised as required to ensure a comprehensive security system; end users can receive alarms through their Hik-Connect App with video verification. In the below example:
- The Camera and NVR capture and record the intruder and send alarms.
- The access control closes the door.
Your company logo will appear on the screen when your customer opens the Hik-Connect app, helping promote awareness of your brand, creating added value and differentiation, and strengthening your products and services.
Reduced Installation Time
- A unified web portal supports adding devices in batches and quickly configuring device parameters.
- The brand-new Hik-ProConnect app supports the on-site installation of video and alarm devices without the need of a laptop.
- Installers can add and configure devices and ask for customers’ authorization remotely via Hik-ProConnect app, optimizing and shortening the delivery process.
- Cloud P2P technology is available for quicker, easier setup without traditional port forwarding.
- Employee and permission management
- Customer authorization for site management
- Subscription offers to expand recurring revenue