This kit provides the user with 25 incident report logs for CCTV evidence. The 32GB MASTER drive is to be kept on site and used for the users own backup of any incident until the authorities have finished with the evidence. If anything happens to the original evidence given to the authorities you have a backup as the DVR/NVR will usually have written over the evidence. After any case is finished then the incident on the Master drive must be deleted. 2 X Data Protection compliant CCTV A4 warning signs where you write the operators name & contact details with the permanent marker provided. This pack is designed to be used with HAY-5USB16GBPK which are the drives and evidence bags for incident downloads to be used by the authorities.
- 1 X Digital incident logbook – which includes
- 25 triplicate incident reports
- 10 Subject access request forms
- 2 x WSA4 Warning signs A4 size
- 1 x Permanent Marker for writing operators contact details on the signs
- 1 x Security Ink pen (ballpoint) for writing in the incident logbook. Tamper-proof, Waterproof and Fade-proof ink.
- 1 x 32GB USB MASTER DRIVE, this is a grade “A” NAND flash & with high quality SMI controller chip. Fast read & write speeds, manufactured with 20 point ISO certification quality control for every drive. Ten year warranty.
- 1 x A5 Zip Bag Mesh reinforced clear PVC. To keep the USB and Pens safe on site.
|Type of Product||GDPR|