The D-TECT 2 is a BS 8418 compliant, quad element PIR external movement detector which can be used to control cameras and also interfaces with GJD’s lighting control systems. The detector’s Quad PIR sensing module is equipped with two volt free and two negative switched outputs with a programmable beam range of up to 30 metres, avoiding boundary overspill and offering truly exceptional resistance to false alarms.
- Range: Programmable up to 30m
- Coverage: 10°-70° detection angle, 30m x 30m coverage max.
- Adjustment: 180° pan + 90° tilt
- Mounting Height: Variable up to 6m optimum 3m
- Outputs: 2 volt free, silent solid state magnetically immune contacts, 2 neg.switched plus one common tamper
- Power input: 9 to 24 AC/DC
- Current: 11mA (12V nominal)
- Lux Level Adjustable: Dusk (2 Lux) to 24 hour
- Operating Temp: -20°C to + 55°C. Conformally coated electronics for increased stability
- Housing: High Impact zinc alloy
- Protection Rating: IP65
- Additional Information
Manufacturer GJD Product Type Detector
- Related Products