GJD140 - Pearl
- IP65 (Suitable for outdoor use)
- Low voltage 12V DC supply input
- Temperature compensation for extreme environments
- Available in silver
- Four selectable detection ranges
- Triple technology, PIR, microwave and antimasking
- Narrow PIR curtain lens
- Up to 12m selectable detection range
- N/C volt free contacts for alarm, mask and tamper
- Masking detection prevents intruder tampering
The Pearl sensor is an outdoor triple technology antimasking motion detector, which uses PIR and microwave sensors for triple detection.
The motion detector will aid to protect properties against crime with its invisible curtain.
The Pearl can be positioned to look across windows, doors or the entire length of the house or property wall. It also comes equipped with anti-masking circuitry and separate output contacts.
The Pearl detector is supplied with a customisable “T” bracket for narrow beam applications protecting across a door or window. An additional swivel bracket can be purchased for applications that require a customisable pan and tilt angle.
|Type of Product||Detector|