External PIR Detector is IP55 rated, 10 to 35 metre and 90 degree fully adjustable. It is an inconspicuous and proven 35-metre external passive infrared detector. 24 hour indication and movement activated lighting for a timed period is automatically provided. Additionally, when positioned to individual requirements the module is protected with a UV stabilised lens cover which hides areas of coverage.
- Range: Programmable up to 35m
- Coverage: 90° detection angle, 35m x 30m coverage max.
- Adjustment: 180° pan + 90° tilt
- Mounting Height: Variable up to 6m optimum 3m
- Fresnel Lens:36 zone, which can be masked with special masking tape (supplied).
- Outputs: ‘A’ Open collector -ve switching 25mA max. Alarm period 400ms’S’ Open collector -ve switching – 25mA max. Alarm period: detection + 60 sec.
- Power input: 9 to 15 VDC
- Current: 10mA (12V nominal)
- Lux Level Adjustable: Dusk (2 Lux) to 24 hour
- Operating Temp: -20°C to + 55°C. Conformally coated electronics for increased stability
- Housing: High Impact ABS Housing
- Protection Rating: IP55
- Additional Information
Manufacturer GJD Product Type Detector Box Quantity No
- Related Products