- Provides HDMI (adaptable to DVI-D) and BNC output interfaces.
- Up to 4K (3840 × 2160@30Hz) via HDMI output interfaces (only for odd interface).
- Up to 8-ch decoding at 24 MP resolution.
- H.265+/H.265, H.264+/H.264, Hik264, MPEG4 and MJPEG video compression.
- PS, RTP, TS, ES, HIK encapsulation formats.
- Three encoding levels: baseline, main, and high-profile.
- G.722, G711A, G726, G711U, MPEG2-L2, and AAC audio compression.
- Two decoding modes: active decoding and passive decoding.
- Supports two-way audio via client software.
- Remote video files' decoding output.
- Provides VGA and DVI input interfaces.
- Supports window opening, window roaming and window split.
- Supports multi-screen control with PC installed with RSC server.
- Gets stream and decodes via URL and RTSP from encoding devices.
- Displays the decoded video stream on the video wall by directly linking cameras or by stream media forwarding.
- Configurable LED width and height parameters when the LED is connected.
- Regular and irregular virtual screen configurable to display multiple signal sources and get rid of the restriction of physical screen.
- Accessible by thermal network camera and you can view the temperature measurement, dynamic fire source detection, ship detection and VCA information in live view and playback.
- You can enable or disable the smart information for the thermal network camera.
- Accessible by 2.4 MP DeepinView camera.
- Port aggregation technology (Ethernet Channel).
- Two-way audio.
- You can configure what the video wall shows when decoding ends and streaming fails via the Web browser and client software.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Hikvision Product Type Decoder Box Quantity 1