NVR NI-I firmware 4.1.10 is released featuring brand new GUI 4.0 which has a brand new live view/ playback & configuration interface, is also equipped with many new features & functions
Release note available here:
Firmware available here:
Firmware version 3.4.81 is now available for all TVI 3.0 DVRs, the firmware includes the below features and improvements :
- Supports AHD and CVI signals in 1080P lite mode
- Hiddns is remove and replaced with Hik-Connect
- Hik-connect is disabled as default
- Unit now supports VCA search function in remote playback for motion detection, intrusion detection and line crossing.
DS-7000HQHI-F AND 7200HUHI-F series can be downloaded from below link :
DS-7300HUHI-F series can be downloaded from below link :
Below are useful Hik-Connect videos:
How to register an account via Hik-Connect APP
How to register Hik-Connect account via web browser
How to enable Hik-Connect via local GUI
How to enable Hik-Connect via web browser
How to enable Hik-Connect service and add device via Hik-Connect APP
How to activate device and enable Hik-Connect service
How to add devices into Hik-Connect via web browser
The new V5.4.5 firmware for the 2-line cameras has been released, to download please follow the following links:
Please pay attention to the description about V5.4.5 firmware on official website.
WARNING: Please note that this firmware will not support HiDDNS. If you use the HiDDNS service, you must convert to our new Hik-Connect service before performing this firmware upgrade. Before proceeding, make a record of your devices’ IP addresses and ports information. Then register a new Hik-Connect account by using the Web portal at www.hik-connect.com or Hik-Connect mobile app, iVMS-4500 from the IOS App store/Google Play.
2-line IPC V5.4.5 New Features on Hik-Connect:
1. Remove HiDDNS and IPServer from DDNS function and keep DynDNS, No-IP
2. Add Hik-Connect function, support Hik-Connect Domain name and alarm PUSH service
a) Hik-Connect is disabled as default
b) To use Hik-Connect Domain service, customer needs to configure port mapping (UPnP or Port forwarding) and make sure the device is accessible with external IP address and external ports.
3. Verification code:
a) Verification code is removed from device label (for new manufactured devices)
b) Verification code information is removed from QR code (for new manufactured devices)
c) During device activation or 1st time enable Hik-Connect function, verification code need to be created or changed by customers.
Rules: 6 to 12 letters (a to z, A to Z) or numbers (0 to 9), Case Sensitive.
d) Verification code can be displayed or edited remotely on web or iVMS-4200 (later baseline version iVMS-4200 in May and CD version with new manufactured devices)
Available to download from the following link:
1. Add two columns of device status: "Hik-Connect Status" and "Support Hik-Connect".
2. If device supports Hik-Connect service and device status is inactive, user can check the "Enable Hik-Connect" checkbox and create a verification code to enable Hik-Connect.
3. Support enable or disable Hik-Connect when modify a single device network parameters.
Hikvision views is a mobile APP used for comparing Hikvision products, technical bulletins and FAQ sharing.
How to use?
Product Filter - filter out the products according to selected parameters
Favourites - used to save the products for future reference (Account registration & login are
required for this function)
Share - these buttons allow users to send the link of the product on Hikvision official website to the designated email
For more information on the Hikvision Views APP please click below: