For full Terms and Conditions click Here
1) In the event that you wish to return an item Please complete all relevant parts of this form. An RMA number will then be issued by email
2) Please make fault descriptions as detailed as possible.
3) Following the issue of an RA number ensure it is clearly marked on the outside of the transit packaging and a copy of this form accompanies each parcel.
4) Items must be packaged appropriately, damaged items received due to mishandling will be rejected.
5) Items returned for credit must be in a re-sellable condition. They must include all packaging and accessories originally supplied otherwise deductions will be made.
6) Only items returned within 30 days (DOA) will be considered for credit. Items outside this period will be repaired or replaced.
7) No fault items will be returned to the customer and the carriage costs charged to the customer’s account.
Please note * Marked fields are required
Please fill in the form below